Organic - Non-GMO - Real Whole Foods
NO Preservatives - NO Chemicals - NO Synthetics - NO Binders - NO Waste Materials or By-Products - NO Sweeteners or Flavorings
Seasons Biome Blend is extraordinary in both concept and design! If you're looking for a healthy alternative to today's toxic, waste-first horse feed, this is the product for you. This product is 76.4% digestible nutrition without sacrificing fiber and using real food. Your conventional feeds range between 36%-40% and includes ingredients that may create chronic health issues in your horse.
The Seasons pellet combines clean sainfoin forage (click HERE to learn more about sainfoin) with high value foods to meet protein, vitamin and mineral targets necessary to support optimal equine health. The minimally processed inclusions: herbs, roots, flowers, fruits and berries provide vital nutrients to support the microbiome.
There are no hulls, middlings, by-products, distillers grains, synthetic additives, preservatives, binding agents, sweeteners or "flavor enhancers" to trick your horse into eating it. This is 100% real food.Seasons Biome Blend is the only feed ever run through our mixer. No feed additives, such as monensin, rumensin, or paylene are in the facility.
Select Seasons Biome Blend if you are looking to:
- Bring forage-based, balanced and bioavailable nutrition to your horse
- Diversify your horse’s diet
- Provide prebiotic foods to support the equine microbiome
- Provide hoof support without purchasing a separate supplement. We built it right into our formulation!
Pellet: Non-GMO Sainfoin Roughage, Organic Extruded Soybean Meal, Organic Chia Seeds, Organic Wheatgrass Powder, Organic Carrot Meal, Vitamin E Supplement, Brewer’s Dried Yeast, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex
Surrounding the Pellet: Unprocessed Organic Seasonal Prebiotic Forage Blend
- Feed 0.5 pound - 0.75 pounds per 250 pounds of bodyweight for maintenance of mature horses.
- Feed with clean, good quality hay at the rate of 1-2 pounds per 100 pounds of bodyweight per day or pasture equivalent. Provide fresh and clean water at all times.
Want to find a location near you? Click HERE!