100% Sainfoin Forage Pellet. Sainfoin is a forage legume similar to alfalfa. Our pellet is formed without the use of binding agents, preservatives, or by-products. It is non-gmo and has never been sprayed with harmful chemicals or pesticides. No feed additives, such as monensin, rumensin, or paylene are in the facility.
Select sainfoin if you are:
- Looking to add a 100% sainfoin forage pellet to your horse’s diet
- Looking for a high quality protein
There are many benefits:
- Low sugar
- Low starch
- Highly palatable
- High fiber to increase chewing and salivation
- By-pass protein for increased protein utilization
- Increased water consumption
- High Omega 3's
- Non-gas producing
- Natural anthelmintic for parasite control
When feeding a pelleted feed, add water, a rock, or feed spread out to avoid choke. Feed by weight and not by volume. Forage pellets can be used as an additive or substituted for flakes of hay on a pound for pound basis.