Active Ingredients: Chia, papaya, aloe vera and alkalizing greens
* The loose format also contains bee pollen: to feed bifida bacteria in the hind gut
Active Properties: Papain, Pectin, Fiber
Additional Nutrient Components:
Papaya contains carotenoids, particularly lycopene. The alkalizing greens are a concentrated form of alkaline superfoods that contain phytonutrients, chlorophyll, proteins, saponins, live enzymes, superoxide dismutase, ALA's, Vitamin's C, K, a plant source of B12, and copper, potassium and manganese. The inclusion of Alfalfa Grass Powder brings 300 nutrients and phytonutrients into the formula making this a truly exceptional food for horses.
- The high pectin plus the action of the papain aide in the digestion of protein
- Papain breaks down proteins and stimulates salivation to aide digestion and help decrease instances of choke
- Papaya contains large amounts of naturally occurring pectin, which may soothe the lining of the equine stomach
- Organic alkalizing greens support a normal pH in the stomach
- Aloe Vera provides added fiber for enhanced gut sweeping action
Busy show schedule
Other gastric issues
Horses who commonly experience stress
I have my 9 YO Thoroughbred gelding on this supplement to aid in digestion. I use it for his digestive health and have noticed improvement in his attitude, which I attribute to the lessening of gut stress. I have also found that simply having him on one of the chia supplements for a period of time has improved his coat, skin, etc. I love these products and can't recommend them enough!
- Elizabeth New
Our Formulations Are Backed by Science
- Pectin Interaction with Immune Receptors is Modulated by Ripening Process in Papayas
- How Papaya Enzyme Benefits Digestion
- The nutritive value of papaya
- Biological Activity and Pharmacological Application of Pectic Polysaccharides: A Review
- Health-promoting properties of pectin
Click here to shop our Papaya Chia.