Active Ingredients: Chia, Wild Maine Blueberries
* The loose format also contains bee pollen to feed bifida bacteria in the hind gut
Active Properties: Phenols, Flavonoids and Anthocyanins
Additional Nutrient Components: Vitamin K, Manganese, Vitamin C, Vitamin B6, Thiamine, Ribofalavin, Vitamin E, Copper, Vitamin A, Folate, Pantothenic acid, Zinc, Iron, Magnesium and Phosphorus, along with other beneficial compounds, including Resveratrol and Pterostilbene.
- Antioxidant properties to support DNA repair and over all well-being
- Prebiotic properties to support gut health and weight loss
- Anthocyanins and polyphenols aid in the prevention of chronic disease
- Anti-inflammatory properties for faster recovery
- Anti-carcinogenic properties to fight daily toxin exposure
- Vision, liver, heart, and lung preventative properties
- Also supports bone strength, brain function and increased immunity
Older horses looking for preventative and protective measures
Any and all horses
I have struggled for a while to help my mare feel her best. After several trial and error experiments we found that she cannot have grains or molasses - the basis of most horse feeds - if given, she develops serious gut issues. So we brought everything back to basics: protein, fat, vitamins and minerals. Adding StableFeed Chia to her diet fits right into that formula. She loves them and looks and feels amazing. Thanks to Mary’s heart and soul, she’s created a product that I feel more than comfortable and happy feeding to my Unicorn.
- Anna Tiez
Our Formulations Are Backed By Science
- Blueberry polyphenols extract as a potential prebiotic with anti-obesity effects on C57BL/6 J mice by modulating the gut microbiota
- Antioxidant capacity of blueberry extracts: Peroxyl radical scavenging and inhibition of plasma lipid oxidation induced by multiple oxidants
- Antioxidant activity of high purity blueberry anthocyanins and the effects on human intestinal microbiota
- Recent Research on the Health Benefits of Blueberries and Their Anthocyanins
- Molecular Mechanism and Health Role of Functional Ingredients in Blueberry for Chronic Disease in Human Beings
Click here to shop our Blueberry Chia.